You are currently browsing the tag archive for the ‘Arbitration’ tag.
Come and visit Thomson Reuters’ Sweet & Maxwell stand at the ADR in Asia Conference at the Four Seasons Hotel, Hong Kong starting Wednesday 17 October!
Find out more about HK Arbitration Week with this ALB TV Video:
ADR resources on Westlaw HK include:
- Arbitration in Hong Kong: A Practical Guide (Hong Kong Law Library)
- Hong Kong Mediation Handbook
- Hong Kong Civil Procedure (The Hong Kong White Book)
- Redfern & Hunter on International Arbitration
Coming soon to Westlaw HK:
- China Arbitration Handbook
- Arbitration in China: Regulation of Arbitration Agreements and Practical Issues
Contact us today to find our more on +852 3762 3222 / email@example.com
In this latest posting on the Sweet & Maxwell Civil Justice Reform Blog, Andrew Aglionby, Partner and Head of International Arbitration in the Asia-Pacific Region at Baker & McKenzie gives his views on the use of the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC) in Hong Kong, and what that means for the region.
Visit the Sweet & Maxwell Civil Justice Reform Blog at http://cjrblog.sweetandmaxwell.com.hk.