You are currently browsing the tag archive for the ‘HKLRD’ tag.
FIRST TO REPORT: IN PRINT, ONLINE, BY EMAIL
First on Westlaw HK, Announced in HKLRD Now, Delivered in print.
Westlaw HK gives you the easiest access to The Authorised Hong Kong Law Reports & Digest, updating you every two weeks.
- Coverage from 1905
- Preferential citing in court
- Cases selected on importance and relevance by the Hong Kong Law Reports & Digest Editorial Team
- Expert Editorial Board led by Dr Gerard McCoy SBS,SC
- Full coverage of PDFs for you to download copies exactly as they look in the printed reports to use in court
- Digests provide a special focus on criminal sentencing and personal injury cases
- Includes Chinese judgments with headnotes and catchwords
- The only online source of Hong Kong’s Authorised Law Reporting Service
- Indexed with catchwords for easier searching and browsing
Sign-up to HKLRD Now - the free email newsletter with details of Hong Kong’s only official law reports!!
Figures correct at time of publishing HKLRD October Part 1
The following cases from The Authorised Hong Kong Law Reports & Digest (HKLRD) service are now available on Westlaw HK:
- Mak Ka Hing v Pang Ming Chung,  1 HKLRD 347, CACV 215/2002, 28-Nov-03
- Ubamaka v Secretary for Security,  1 HKLRD 359, CACV 138/2009, 19-Nov-10
- Ageas Insurance Co (Asia) Ltd v Lam Hau Wah Inneo,  1 HKLRD 422, CACV 86/2010, 10-Dec-10
- Re Man Sham Chung Wui,  1 HKLRD 427, CACV 39/2010, 13-Dec-10
- HKSAR v Tang Zhuyan,  1 HKLRD 447, CACC 223/2010, 14-Dec-10
- Re Estate of Cheung Hung,  1 HKLRD 455, HCAG 12943/2009, 15-Dec-10
- Midland Business Management Ltd v Lo Man Kui,  1 HKLRD 470, HCA 1599/2010, 20-Dec-10
- Falcon Insurance Co (Hong Kong) Ltd v Flagship Underwriting Management Ltd,  1 HKLRD 489, HCA 312/2010, 22-Dec-10
- 香港特別行政區 訴 僑景實業有限公司,  1 HKLRD 496, HCMA 6/2010, 2010年3月10日
- HKSAR v Kindview Industrial Ltd,  1 HKLRD 501, HCMA 6/2010, 10-Mar-10
- 鄧秋悅 訴 傅劍波,  1 HKLRD 509, DCEC 28/2008, 2010年4月9日
- Tang Chau Yuet v Fu Kin Po,  1 HKLRD 519, DCEC 28/2008, 9-Apr-10
To access these cases please click on the citation (login to Westlaw HK with your username and password for seamless access).