We are delighted to announce the addition of three further journals to Westlaw.
The first, The Journal of Housing Law, published by Sweet & Maxwell, is now available. Designed to provide regularly updated coverage of housing law issues in England and Wales, the journal includes:
- Editorial which provides a critique in response to recent developments and trends in the law
- Articles that discuss and analyse areas of current interest
- Digests of latest cases, articles and legislative developments
Published six times a year, coverage on Westlaw commences in 1997.
The second, Criminal Law Forum, published by Springer Publishing, is now available. Criminal Law Forum is the Official Journal of the Society for the Reform of Criminal Law, based in Vancouver, British Columbia.
It is a peer reviewed journal dedicated to the advancement of criminal law theory, practice, and reform throughout the world. Under the direction of an international editorial board, Criminal Law Forum serves the global community of criminal law scholars and practitioners through its publication of original contributions and the dissemination of noteworthy public documents.
Published four times a year, coverage on Westlaw commences in 1997.
Finally, The International Journal of Law in the Built Environment, published by Emerald publishing, is now available. The International Journal of Law in the Built Environment provides a vehicle for the publication of high quality legal scholarship in the context of the design, management and use of the built environment.
It publishes up-to-date and original legal research contributions for the benefit of scholars, policy makers and practitioners in these areas, including those operating in the fields of legal practice, housing, planning, architecture, surveying, construction management, real estate and property management.
- The law relating to construction contracts and procurement
- The law of real property, the land-related torts & neighbour disputes
- Landlord and tenant law, including dilapidations, rent review and housing law
- Planning, building control, conservation & environmental law
- Conflict management, ADR, litigation & the expert witness
- Negligence, professional liability and indemnity
- Comparative legal studies in the built environment
- Private international law in the context of the built environment
- Jurisprudential and theoretical perspectives on law in the built environment
Coverage on Westlaw commences in 2009.