We are pleased to announce that a new commentary title has been added to Westlaw HK!
Civil Justice Reform become effective in Hong Kong in early 2009. Practitioners need to adapt now to a very different litigation landscape, in particular how to best utilise the changes for the benefit of clients. Meeting this need, the second edition of Principles and Practice of Civil Procedure in Hong Kong contains initial and extensive consideration of the changes. Discussion of more fundamental changes, for example, pre-action disclosure and the new payment into court regime has been placed in text boxes for ease of use.
Features of this title online are:
- Simple free text search
- Advanced search including search for cases cited in the commentary
- Browse functionality
- Table of contents
- Table of cases
- Table of legislation
- Chapter PDFs
- Print Save
- Email Links to Hong Kong and UK Cases and Legislation
HOW DO YOU ACCESS THIS NEW CONTENT?
From the New Westlaw HK Homepage:
- Click on commentary.
- In the browse section under ‘Hong Kong Titles’ click on ‘Principles and Practice of Civil Procedure in Hong Kong’.
- This will take you to the browse for the book. At this screen you can search throughout the entire book, or continue to browse to specific sections in the Table of Contents.
- Book functionality including the index and the tables of cases and legislation have been replicated online but enhanced with links directly to content and primary law resources cited in the text, speeding up your cross referencing.
- The ‘Recent’ feature in the new Westlaw HK allows you to quickly switch from primary law to the analytical material in Principles and Practice of Civil Procedure in Hong Kong, avoiding the need to have several printed resources open on your desk.
WESTLAW HK – THE ONLY SOURCE FOR ONLINE CIVIL PROCEDURE
With the addition of this new practical civil procedure content to your Westlaw HK subscription, we are the only publisher to deliver both the authority of the most well respected court book in Hong Kong (Hong Kong Civil Procedure (Hong Kong White Book)) and the practice focused practitioner text (Principles & Practice of Civil Procedure in Hong Kong), ensuring that Westlaw HK is the only source for online civil procedure in Hong Kong.