You are currently browsing the monthly archive for November 2010.
The following cases from The Authorised Hong Kong Law Reports & Digest (HKLRD) service are now available on Westlaw HK:
- China North Industries Investment Ltd v Chum,  5 HKLRD 1, CACV 321 and 322/2006, 21-Dec-07
- Wong Lai Wan Avril v Prudential Assurance Co Ltd,  5 HKLRD 39, DCEO 3/2008, 10-Aug-09
- Tam Lai King v Incorporated Owners of Malahon Apartments,  5 HKLRD 63, HCA 189/2005, 14-Sep-10
- Re Man Mui Mui,  5 HKLRD 90, HCB 6656 and 6660/2009, 22-Sep-10
- HKSAR v So Kam Tong,  5 HKLRD 101, CACC 126/2009, 6-Oct-10
- Re Estate of Mui Yim Fong (No 2),  5 HKLRD 112, CACV 200/2008, 7-Oct-10
- Mahajan v HCL Technologies (Hong Kong) Ltd,  5 HKLRD 119, HCMP 1895/2010, HCA 1510/2004, 954/2005, 7-Oct-10
- Wu Wai Sum Stella v Man Ting Chu,  5 HKLRD 125, CACV 31/2010, 8-Oct-10
- New World Harbourview Hotel Co Ltd v Ace Insurance Ltd,  5 HKLRD 133, CACV 97/2010, 8-Oct-10
- 惠安苑業主立案法團 訴 Oey Chiou Ling,  5 HKLRD 141, LDBM 159/2009, 2010年5月18日
- Incorporated Owners of Westlands Garden v Oey Chiou Ling,  5 HKLRD 150, LDBM 159/2009, 18-May-10
- 梁國雄 訴 律政司司長,  5 HKLRD 162, CACV 123/2009, 2010年6月1日
- Leung Kwok Hung v Secretary for Justice,  5 HKLRD 170, CACV 123/2009, 1-Jun-10
To access these cases please click on the citation (login to Westlaw HK with your username and password for seamless access).
We are pleased to announce that we have added three new case reports series to your service. Existing Westlaw HK subscribers with access to the UK Primary Law add-on will automatically benefit from this new content. New subscribers to Westlaw HK will also receive this new content.
Contact us for a free trial: Tel +852 3762 3222 / firstname.lastname@example.org
PLANNING APPEAL DECISIONS
Published by Sweet & Maxwell, this is a leading service reporting regularly on a careful selection of the most significant planning decisions. The title provides a vital, up-to-date source of information for all those whose work involves them in planning appeals and inquiries. In addition, expert commentary highlights and discusses current themes in decision-making.
Coverage on Westlaw HK will start from 1986.
ADMINISTRATIVE COURT DIGEST
Also published by Sweet & Maxwell, this series was formerly known as Crown Office Digest. It is the only case digest to provide administrative law practitioners and researchers with fully referenced coverage of all the important decisions across the wide range of the Administrative Court. It offers unrivalled coverage of public law decisions.
Coverage on Westlaw HK will start from 2001.
COSTS LAW REPORTS
Published by Class Legal Publishing, this report series brings together the key criminal and civil cases that have influenced and shaped the way in which awards are decided. Costs Law Reports is the only source which can give you access to cases from 1910 to the present day.
Coverage on Westlaw HK starts from 1997, with selected coverage from 1910-1996.
We’re making them more comprehensive and adding navigational aids, so that you can save time finding the content you need.
Every PDF of UK legislation on Westlaw HK will have bookmarks, allowing you to clearly see the structure of an Act or SI.
Use the expandable bookmark menu to browse down to a part or section you’re interested in and then click on the title to link directly to it within the document.
*PDF Bookmark functionality is dependent on your PDF reader software. Westlaw HK cannot guarantee full compatibility with all readers.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Also accessible from the bookmark menu you’ll find a link to a Table of Contents. This is displayed at the end of the document and contains page references for all the provisions within the Act or SI, which you can use to link to that content.
The Table of Contents is also printable, allowing you to easily find the content you need offline as well as online.
We’ve incorporated Westlaw HK’s legislation status icons into the PDFs to show you the status of each provision.