You are currently browsing the monthly archive for October 2012.
FIRST TO REPORT: IN PRINT, ONLINE, BY EMAIL
First on Westlaw HK, Announced in HKLRD Now, Delivered in print.
Westlaw HK gives you the easiest access to The Authorised Hong Kong Law Reports & Digest, updating you every two weeks.
- Coverage from 1905
- Preferential citing in court
- Cases selected on importance and relevance by the Hong Kong Law Reports & Digest Editorial Team
- Expert Editorial Board led by Dr Gerard McCoy SBS,SC
- Full coverage of PDFs for you to download copies exactly as they look in the printed reports to use in court
- Digests provide a special focus on criminal sentencing and personal injury cases
- Includes Chinese judgments with headnotes and catchwords
- The only online source of Hong Kong’s Authorised Law Reporting Service
- Indexed with catchwords for easier searching and browsing
Sign-up to HKLRD Now – the free email newsletter with details of Hong Kong’s only official law reports!!
Figures correct at time of publishing HKLRD October Part 1
Come and visit Thomson Reuters’ Sweet & Maxwell stand at the ADR in Asia Conference at the Four Seasons Hotel, Hong Kong starting Wednesday 17 October!
Find out more about HK Arbitration Week with this ALB TV Video:
ADR resources on Westlaw HK include:
- Arbitration in Hong Kong: A Practical Guide (Hong Kong Law Library)
- Hong Kong Mediation Handbook
- Hong Kong Civil Procedure (The Hong Kong White Book)
- Redfern & Hunter on International Arbitration
Coming soon to Westlaw HK:
- China Arbitration Handbook
- Arbitration in China: Regulation of Arbitration Agreements and Practical Issues
Contact us today to find our more on +852 3762 3222 / email@example.com
The following cases from The Authorised Hong Kong Law Reports & Digest (HKLRD) service are now available on Westlaw HK:
- Global Bridge Assets Ltd v Sun Hung Kai Financial Ltd,  4 HKLRD 474, CACV 242, 243 and 275/2011, CA, 3-Aug-12
- Bowardley Enterprises Ltd v Millennium Group Ltd,  4 HKLRD 492, CACV 242/2005, CA, 11-Jul-06
- Re Gen2 Partners Inc,  4 HKLRD 511, HCMP 1255 and 1991/2011, CFI, 15-Jun-12
- Cheung Shui Han v Luk Ka Ling,  4 HKLRD 536, CACV 111 and 203/2011, CA, 4-Jul-12
- HKSAR v Poon Kam Wing,  4 HKLRD 555, CACC 505/2011, CA, 11-Jul-12
- HKSAR v Ku Kwok Wai,  4 HKLRD 563, CACC 14/2012, CA, 18-Jul-12
- Grand Pacific Holdings Ltd v Pacific China Holdings Ltd (in liq) (No 2),  4 HKLRD 569, CACV 136/2011, CA, 23-Jul-12
- Grand Pacific Holdings Ltd v Pacific China Holdings Ltd (in liq) (No 3),  4 HKLRD 576, CACV 136/2011, CA, 23-Jul-12
- Re Lee Priscilla Hwang (bankrupt),  4 HKLRD 581, HCB 7452 and 7453/2009, CFI, 23-Jul-12
- Big Most Ltd v Chau Wa Hung,  4 HKLRD 599, HCMP 2597/2011, CFI, 25-Jul-12
- Lead Traders Ltd v Lucky Land Enterprise Ltd,  4 HKLRD 612, CACV 217 and 219/2011, CA, 2-Aug-12
- Mountain View (IO) v Heart Cuisine,  4 HKLRD 628, CACV 235/2011, CA, 2-Aug-12
- Subba Alvin v Houng Kee (Asia) Ltd,  4 HKLRD 640, HCPI 154/2010, CFI, 2-Aug-12
- 香港特別行政區 訴 劉秀瑜,  4 HKLRD 657, CACC 213/2008, CA, 2012年2月8日
- HKSAR v Lau Sau Yu,  4 HKLRD 662, CACC 213/2008, CA, 8-Feb-12
- 香港特別行政區 訴 陳泰華,  4 HKLRD 668, CACC 476/2011, CA, 2012年3月13日
- HKSAR v Chan Tai Wah,  4 HKLRD 674, CACC 476/2011, CA, 13-Mar-12
- Practice Direction 15.11 – Financial Dispute Resolution Pilot Scheme,  4 HKLRD 681, HC, 23-Jul-12
- 實務指示 15.11 – 解決財務糾紛試驗計劃,  4 HKLRD 722, HC, 2012年7月23日
To access these cases please click on the citation (login to Westlaw HK with your username and password for seamless access).